Metchem Laboratories are managed by experienced laboratory personnel supported by dedicated consultants.
Metchem Laboratory is a commercial laboratory.
As management of the laboratory we will ensure that the laboratory operates in accordance with the ISO/IEC17025:2017 International Standard which forms the foundation on which the laboratory’s management system and technical competency are based. We will ensure that all analyses conducted by our laboratory will meet the requirements of the International standard to ensure that the needs and requirements of our clients are satisfied based on the integrity of our results worldwide.
The purpose of Metchem Laboratories is to:
- Identify; meet the needs and expectations of its customers.
- To achieve competitive advantage in an effective and efficient manner by giving our customer quick TAT’s,minimize waste and maximize instrument performance.
- To achieve, maintain and improve overall organizational performance and capabilities.By aligning ourselves with current technology trends and continuous process improvement.
It is the Laboratory’s requirement that:
- All personnel involved in Lab testing, familiarize themselves with quality documentation and put into practice policies and procedures in their working areas.
- Comply with the ISO 17025 and any other regulatory bodies to continually improve the effectiveness of the management system.
Madeleine Boshoff, 70%
Colin Campbell 25%
Patrick Nkobongo 5%
We go beyond testing, inspecting and certifying products; we help customers improve performance, gain efficiencies in manufacturing and logistics, overcome market constraints, and reduce risk. We’ve earned a reputation for helping our customers increase the value of their products, gain competitive advantage, and develop trusted brands.